Thursday, December 24, 2020

 …for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

 

Christmas Eve, a time to celebrate the birth of Christ and share our love with family and friends. No doubt 2020 has been a rough year and many have lost loved ones due to Covid-19. In addition, there is the separation of family members who have to stay quarantined or in a facility where no visitors are allowed. And then of course there are families broken apart by divorce, leaving family members to celebrate alone. Whatever the situation, many will be alone during this holiday season.

 

I can tell you though, at my lowest times, the only place I could look to for relief from my loneliness was God. As a result of my seeking after Him, He made His presence known in my heart and comforted me when no one was around to share this special moment of celebration.

 

Maybe you are at home right now thinking about your dire situation. Put your heart in the hands of God and let Him comfort you in this moment. He can’t relive moments from the past, but He can start a new life for you and bring happiness and blessings in the quietest day of your life. Find your perfect company with the Lord today. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment