Sunday, September 9, 2018


For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which to come. 1 Timothy 4:8



So I recently had a health check up with my doctor last week. Well….appears I’ve been enjoying certain unhealthy foods and caramel fraps too often. Somewhere along the way I cut back on living healthy and it showed up in my doctor’s visit. Therefore, time to cut back on those things and get back to walking. One thing I’ve found, when your health isn’t good it can affect every area of your life!





The Christian life is not much different. When you focus on one area outside of your faith, your whole spiritual life can get out of whack. You do things you wouldn’t normally do, you think differently and your spiritual life becomes cold. The best advice I can give you for a blessed life is to stay in the word of God and keep a healthy spiritual life. God created you to do things that honor him. When you exercise your faith, your grow that relationship and your blessings flow freely into every area of your life. Trust me, I see it in mine and you can experience the same! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment