Monday, November 14, 2022

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

 

As my retirement date draws closer, I’ve been reflecting over my career of 30 plus years. Even though my career began in 1990, God knew exactly where I’d be in 2022 and began preparing me at a young age for this wonderful job I’ve held most of my life. As I look back at some of the difficult times, times of uncertainty, times where I failed, and times that I was under great pressure, all of these times were used by God to train me. Although I had some dark days, I thank God for those times because they shaped me into the person I am today.

 

Maybe you are going through a difficult time, questioning the purpose in this pain. I can assure you the best method for moving through it is to try less to fix it and let it teach you a lesson. When you cling to the hand of God, He leads you, gives you wisdom when needed, encouragement to keep moving and hope for tomorrow’s blessings. God never leaves you alone, although He may appear quiet at the moment, His hand is working on your behalf. Trust Him through each of life’s chapters as they lead up to the final chapter of your life; well done my good and faithful servant! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment