Sunday, January 29, 2023

 Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. Psalm 116:2

 This morning I woke up to a text from my youngest son, who simply said “Good morning dad have a good day love you”. If you have young adult children like me, you know they live busy lives and sometimes hearing back from them might take hours, even days, but when you do, joy fills your heart. My heart is full already this morning!

 There is another Father who longs to hear from His children and that is God. God loves His creation, just like an earthly father, and nothing can move that love from Him for each and everyone of us. He wants to be an integral part of each human life. Unfortunately, we get busy with life and often neglect to acknowledge the fact that He is the reason for our existence and miss out on much needed communication.

 Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve reached out to God, to simply say hey and give Him thanks for all He’s done in your life. He is patiently waiting to hear from you. Let Him know you love Him today in prayer. It only takes a few minutes to communicate with your creator. You’ll be blessed for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment