Saturday, January 14, 2023

 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

 This morning I paused from my bible study and looked at this bruise on my hand. I’ve been doing some work outside and evidently I hit something. As I continued to look at my hands, I thought to myself, “WOW, if only these hands could talk”. They’ve done so much in my life, working on a farm, helping others by handing out food and supplies to the needy, holding the hand of my wife, shielded the bright sun from my eyes, and held the hand of my dying mother. The list is endless, but the truth is, without these hands, I couldn’t have accomplished much in life.

 Today’s verse hits the nail on the head. You were created to do good works for the Lord, which He prepared beforehand. Yes, God has a “to do” list just waiting for you to get started. Are you ready to serve Him? Take a few minutes right now and look at your hands and think about all the great things they’ve experienced in your life. Now ask God to open your eyes to the many good works He still has planned for your life and get started serving Him today! God bless!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment