Wednesday, August 24, 2022

 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

 

Here I am, the day of my heart cath. Years of not eating properly has resulted in arteries that don’t flow like they used to. Today, I’m going to experience the excellence of our medical professionals, to get my veins working properly again. Although the procedure is very common these days, there is a bit of hesitancy, mixed with some anxiety, but all will go well in the hands of these doctors and my God.

 

Today’s verse is a great reminder that our Lord does not leave us alone when faced with difficult circumstances. He promises to be with us, and the surrounding environment to make things go as He plans. Nothing happens to you outside His perfect will and plan for your life. Faith in Him is essential for your relationship to grow. Through faith, you can have the confidence to face the challenging things life throws at you. I have confidence in today, I have confidence in My God to see me through.

 

Whatever you face in life, give your anxieties, your worries, and fears over the Lord. He will keep you upright, when everything in life wants to knock you down. God has you in His righteous right hand. I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather be than holding the hand of our creator and author of our life. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment