Thursday, September 22, 2022

 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

 

I just wrapped up two wonderful days off from work. This middle of the week reprieve was much needed as there are a lot of things going on at my work which require much of me. Feeling refreshed, I can now tackle what lies ahead for the remainder of this week and big event on Saturday.

 

Today’s scripture is a great reminder that in Christ you can always find rest in His presence and soak up the spiritual nourishment that only He can provide. Life has its challenges and things that drain every ounce of your being. But God! He knows what’s needed in each of His children and will replenish that vigor needed to sustain your faith and confidence to face another day.

 

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29

 

Whatever you are facing, give it over to God in faith and confidence that He will sustain you throughout the day and give you a refreshed spirit just by praying in the name of Jesus Christ. He’s got all you need to power up through the day and provide rest for your weary soul. Give Him your burden and He will lighten your load! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment