Thursday, September 29, 2022

 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2

 

When you think of rock, what comes to mind? For me, its something that is immovable and supportive, used to fill low spots, be the foundation for most construction projects and something people climb to get a better view.

 

For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. Psalm 61:3

 

Today’s verse provides guidance when facing a difficulty. He is the one to call upon in times of trouble; He is the foundation of your life, always present, even in the lowest of times. David faced an enemy out to get him, to take his life when he was doing all the right things. He knew that God was there, protecting him and he sought shelter in Him.

 

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways. Isaiah 55:9

 

God’s view of your life is from on high. He sees the intricate details of every circumstance you face and knows the outcome. What better way to travel through the adversities of life than to reach out to Him who knows the way and will lead you to the higher rock of security in Him. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment