Saturday, September 10, 2022

 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.        John 3:16

 

If there was ever one verse in the bible that sums up God’s love for you, it’s John 3:16. You are God’s creation. He created you in His image (Genesis 1:27). As your creator, you belong to Him, but the real question is does He belong to you?

 

God gives each of His creation “free will”. He leaves it up to you to decide if you will receive His free gift of eternal life or chose to reject Him and spend eternity totally separated from His presence. If you are wise, you’ll chose to receive Him into your life. Rejecting God is like rejecting your parents who brought you into this world and cared for you. Can you imagine the heartbreak He feels when you chose not to accept His love?

 

For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. Romans 14:8

 

One day you will leave this world and spend eternity in one location. I can tell you experiencing the eternal joy, peace and His love will be worth it, if you chose to receive Him. Receive Him today, so you can experience His presence in your life right now. Pray a simple prayer like this: “Dear God, I know I am a sinner, and I believe that you sent your Son, Jesus Christ, to make payment for my sin. I ask for your forgiveness of my sins as I believe in Jesus Christ and receive Him today and your eternal love. Thank you for saving me!” God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment