Saturday, September 17, 2022

 We also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:3-4

 

Years ago I purchased my home in a brand new subdivision. Literally it was just my home and one other. As time went on, new homes were being built. I recall early morning hours being awakened by the sounds of power saws and hammers as they constructed houses all around me. It only took a few short years and the entire area was filled with homes, and boy did they sell like hotcakes. I was so glad when the construction projects were completed, because all those construction noises were quite annoying.

 

As a child of God, you might wonder if God is doing something in your life. Tribulations and difficulties are often a good sign He is working your life. He uses these annoying things to build your character such as perseverance. When you want to cave to the pressures, God calls you to keep on moving forward in faith.

 

I know it might be difficult to glory in tribulations, but that’s a sure sign God is working in your life to built a better, more faithful YOU! Don’t discredit the work He is doing, it’s for your own good. Keep the faith, stay in continual prayer and watch God’s construction project develop something beautiful in your life! God bless!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment