Sunday, December 18, 2022

 Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

I have a family member facing a big decision whether to sell their house and buy one that suits their needs. With inflation increasing, interest rates climbing, and the inventory of homes in their price range limited, they question their plans to move forward. As my wife shared with me their concerns, today's passage came to mind. 

My response in this equation is to trust God. He has ways of closing doors for His children that He knows won't be in their best interest. And He will in turn open a door to His perfect plan for you to follow through. Staying prayed up daily, seeking His wisdom and walking in obedience will assure you His perfect plan will prevail. Believe me, I've seen Him do this in my life, over and over, and He has NEVER left me high and dry. He will do the same for you. 

Trust God in every decision of your life so you'll always reap the best of His blessings. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment