Monday, December 26, 2022

 So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives and who seeks finds and to him who knocks it will be opened. Luke 11:9-10

 

From a very young age until you take your last breath, your life will be full of questions and request for help. What will I do with my life, help me learn so I can pass this test, what is the right retirement plan, how can I care for my parents? These are just a few examples of questions and request for help that will follow you through life. The struggle is very real when asking and seeking help. How can you find your way?

 

Today’s passage comes from the very lips of Jesus Christ. Ask, and it will be given, seek, and you will find, knock, and it will be opened to you. God loves His children and He wants to provide you the best possible answers and help needed as you navigate the challenges of life. Only by growing in your relationship with Him through consistent prayer, digging into His word (bible) and living obediently, will He reveal the answers to life and provide the help you need.

 

Looking back over my life, I can recall numerous times when I had questions, God provided the answers I needed. When I ran out of options, He came through to help me get to where I am today. I can truly say God has been my compass every step of the way and I live with no regrets. You can too, when you put your faith and trust in Him. He’s got a vision and plan for your life, when you seek after His will, He will sustain you and provide a life full of blessings, wisdom and spiritual awakening. Seek Him everyday for life’s questions and help. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment