Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Everyone who is called by My name, whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.
Isaiah 43:7

A while back I was frustrated by someone's actions and was quick to judge them because they were different than me. In that very moment, God revealed this thought..."every person on earth is God's creation". God allowed their existence....He created them.

That's a heavy thought. Why would God create and allow some people's existence...for their evilness is so evident. I've found that I can't question God for His creation because that would be judgmental.

But, I do know God created me for His glory. My existence on earth should be a reflection of His love and grace to those around me. Possibly, my life can impact others through the Holy Spirit living inside me. That's exactly why you and I were created.

Is your life changing the world around you? If not ask God to ignite the fire inside of you to live a more Christ centered life and help bring others to Christ through your actions and words. It's a tall order, but it's what we were created to do.
Live for Him today and see positive changes in others.
God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment