Thursday, August 23, 2018


My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1:2-4



These past 5 days have probably been some of the most challenging times I’ve experienced in a while. Between a tragic death at my work and a mix of turmoil, I am emotionally and physically drained. But through it all I was reminded that God is in control when I feel out of control. As I faced each crisis, I turned to God for help and I could clearly see Him working through each situation. For me, I was reminded to be patient and wait upon Him to work and get me through to the next item that required my attention.



Hopefully today will be a better day at work and for the people I come into contact with. I always need to remember that God has a plan and purpose for everything I encounter in life. And the same is true for you! Good or bad, God can use each moment to develop His character through your life. Patience, love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion; the list is endless, but they are good and you can nurture these traits through every trial in life.



We never stop learning and growing in our walk with the Lord. His work in your life is best accomplished when He has your attention. So, look for growth when the battle is on, God’s plan is growing you into something perfect and complete, lacking nothing! Grow today in the battle of life! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment