Wednesday, August 1, 2018


But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 2 Corinthians 9:6



Money, it’s a necessity to sustain us for food, shelter and clothing. Those basic needs are met through God blessing us with financial resources. How you manage your money determines the distance it will go. Sadly, some people try to hoard it, thinking they will be happy spending money on themselves or tie it up in savings, yet overlook the importance of tithing or sharing their blessings with those in need.



One thing I’ve found in my life, when I put God first in my finances, He takes my dollar further than I could ever invest it. The key is to realize that money is His, not ours. He simply allows us a portion of His wealth. What we do with it makes all the difference.



Maybe today you are struggling financially. Either you are not spending it wisely or have put God’s plan for financial success on the back burner. Learn to let loose of the money and give it freely to those in need, spend it wisely and tithe. Investing back into God’s kingdom is the only way to find wealth today and for all eternity! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment