Thursday, August 9, 2018


There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1



This morning I spent some time reflecting over my life. I’ve seen good times, bad times, challenging times, times of victory, times of defeat. I’ve suffered loss through failed relationships, yet I’ve gained some wonderful friends along the way. Each new season has brought hope and something better, much much better in my opinion. At times I might not be content in my circumstances, but God has blessed me with a new start and direction. These daily blogs I write are words of inspiration from God. If I hadn’t gone through what I did in my past, I wouldn’t be writing today. God has a plan for my life and He isn’t through yet!



For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 God has a plan for your life! You might be thinking how can God use me….I’ve been through a divorce, battled addictions, can’t seem to get my act together and fail God miserably. Friend, I can assure you God can use any circumstance, negative or positive, to advance you to something better. His plans are to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Have you discovered His plan for your life? He has a “next chapter”; all you have to do is seek after Him for guidance, wisdom and trust that His way is best…so follow closely.



Your life might be a blended mix of good and bad. Don’t let that hold you back from accepting what God can do through your life! He wants to prosper you today! Seek Him in all things and you will find the perfect plan for your life! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment