Sunday, August 12, 2018

One of my favorite things about riding motorcycles is meeting people. It seems a lot of people open up and talk freely. In my travels I have met some pretty cool people. Just every day people living life, doing what they do to get by. When the opportunity presents itself I interject Jesus into the conversation. I have yet to meet one person who hasn't heard of Him or what He did for mankind.

Just think what it would have been like to encounter Him face to face. The impact of his actions, words and love changed people forever. His Spirit is alive today in every believer.

Are you sharing the hope of Jesus wherever you go? By word of mouth, sharing your testimony is enough to plant that seed of hope in someone else. Share Him today. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment