Wednesday, April 10, 2019


I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:14

Ever felt like you are never enough? Maybe it’s a parent or someone special in your life and no matter what you do, its never enough for them to appreciate you for who you are. I have talked to countless numbers of people who’ve shared with me their struggle to be accepted.


So often the barrier to someone’s acceptance of us is what we ourselves call a “flaw” that we might have. Maybe it’s a physical problem, a disability or an emotional issue. No matter what it is, it seems to keep that other person from accepting us for who we are.


Friend, I’ve got some great news! You were created by God for a purpose. What you consider a flaw or weakness was actually built into your life and that’s what makes you special. I recount in 2 Corinthians 12 the Apostle Paul plead with God to remove this “thorn in his flesh”..a messenger of Satan to buffet me. God’s response in verse 9: “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” 


God made NO mistakes when He made you! Although the flaws you see in yourself seem to taunt you, they are actually the foundation for you to stand tall and proud and acceptance of who you are. God accepts you, He made you in His perfect way and wisdom. Rejoice in His creation child of God! You are accepted by Him! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment