Saturday, April 13, 2019


Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7


Over the past few weeks Satan has done all he can to disrupt the ease in my life. He has brought some chaotic times and the wounds of his attacks have been painful. So painful all I could do was drop to my knees and pray for God’s mercy and hand of protection. In almost an instant, I could feel God’s protective hand covering me and the weight was lifted. Since that moment I have kept asking myself why I haven’t prayed for His protection more often. 


Submitting to God through obedience and remaining in a state of prayer is one way you can push back Satan. Yes, Satan can lob some long range missiles, but God can shield you from the fallout if you simply put your cares and trust in His hands. 


What are you going through right now? Whatever it is, ask God for help. Draw close to Him through prayer, make sure you are living in His obedience and have confidence in knowing He has your back and whatever He allows to come your way will grow and shape you into a stronger child of God. Have a blessed and safe day friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment