Thursday, February 21, 2019


And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. James 5:15



On Monday I got very sick. I felt like I was ran over by a train, every muscle and joint ached, I ran a low grade fever and just felt miserable. I asked for prayers from friends on face book and by the end of the day I felt much better. So much better that I was able to return to work on Tuesday…just like nothing had happened.



I truly believe in the power of prayer. When two or more are gathered together, God is in their midst. The same is true when others pray for you, those focused prayers drawl God’s attention to one specific request and He responds accordingly.



Maybe you are battling something bigger than yourself whether it be sickness, financial crises or a struggling relationship. Call for your friends, family and church family to pray for your specific need. Trust me, God is very willing and able to help you, if you simply put your faith and trust in Him through the prayers of others. Give it a try today and see Him work in a mighty way! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment