Friday, February 22, 2019


Call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. Psalm 50:15



Yesterday was very challenging at work. I went through one disappointment after another…all day long. The first frustration set in motion a day of angry words, strong emotions and very little patience. By the end of the day I was completely spent, felt worn out and beaten up. Score 1 for Satan. When I got home, all I could do was get on my knees and ask for God’s forgiveness for not focusing on Him in the heat of the battle and let His Spirit work out the details of the day so I could remain a good example of Christ.



Thankfully today is Friday and I started out my day, on my knees in prayer and asking for God’s help. I already have an agenda of issues that need to be worked through and I know I can depend upon Him to come through, now that I’ve put in a request for His help.  I have confidence in knowing this day will go well.



Maybe you are having a “Monday” on a Friday. Break away for a few minutes from the battle and call upon God for help. It’s a spiritual battle and Satan is pulling out all his weapons to diminish your joy. Don’t let him. Give it to God and see things work out for the better. Trust me, you can’t do this on your own. Your fleshly body can’t fight the demons of Satan, but God can! Call upon Him today and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment