Tuesday, November 28, 2017


But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.” Mark 10:27

 

Have you ever broken your leg or had surgery and needed to use crutches? Thankfully I have not, but have known people to use them. Without crutches, they couldn’t walk and go places. Praising God He has protected me in all my years of motorcycle riding, snow skiing and hiking.

 

As Christians, we have the Holy Spirit living inside of us. Just like those crutches that help get us places; The Holy Spirit helps us navigate through life, and the more we we rely on Him to see us through each day, the more we will be effective in our Christian life and make an impact on those around us. But, we have to lean on Him daily, even when we don’t feel the need for His help. If you are like me, it seems every day has its challenges and without God I am useless and can’t do it on my own. I can tell you when I am prayed up and trusting in Him, when faced with a significant challenge, He comes through and helps me navigate the day in a way only God can do.

 

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

Maybe today you feel brokenhearted or injured emotionally. God is there, ready to help through His Holy Spirit. All you have to do is reach out and trust in Him to see you through and bring healing to your soul. He will do it every day if you just simply give it to Him. Trust me friend, you are NO burden to God. He is very capable of managing the universe and still meet your every need. Call out to Him today and see the impossible be conquered through the Holy Spirit living inside you! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment