Monday, July 18, 2022

 Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37:5

 

Here we are, another Monday. Seems like the weekends pass by without much rest and reprieve from the previous week’s challenges. If you are like me, you wake up on Monday thinking about all the tasks that must be accomplished in order to call this week a wrap. What you do with those challenging tasks makes all the difference in how they are handled and completed.

 

One thing I do every morning is get down on my knees and pray. I pray about those challenges, releasing them into God’s hands so He knows what’s on my mind, helps me work through them and gives me the wisdom needed to make right choices throughout the week. When I include God in my work, I know I have someone at a higher level, looking beyond my view and reminding me of things I need to focus on so I’ll be ready to respond.

 

What challenges occupy your mind this Monday morning? Pray and ask God to help you. Give Him a thanks throughout the day for the work He is doing on your behalf and recognize His handiwork with others so you can open the door to what God is doing in your life. Trust me, God will bless you for making Him part of your day and recognizing His work. What do you have to lose? Include God this week and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment