Sunday, February 12, 2017

Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Psalm 37:3

This is one of my favorite verses in the bible. Time and time again, when I have been down, faced a significant challenge or needed wisdom, God has always been there to supply what was necessary at that moment. Over time I have developed a confidence in the Lord, knowing that no matter the circumstance, He will sustain me and help grow me in the process. 

How much do you rely on God? He loves you and as a child of God, His spirit resides in your life. His power, His wisdom and His grace is available 24/7. Are you feeding on His faithfulness? If not, try to involve God in more of your life. Pray to Him often, thank Him anytime something good comes and have faith in knowing when the tough times come around, He will sustain you. 

Feed on His faithfulness today. God bless. ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment