Friday, July 20, 2018


Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:8-9



Have you ever pleaded with God to remove something from your life? Maybe it’s an embarrassing habit, a physical condition, financial burden..the list is endless. No matter what, you feel it’s a hindrance to the person you really want to be. And you wonder why God hasn’t put His hand on the issue to remove it. Trust God is my advice.



God often uses difficulties to mold and shape us. No one, and I mean no one is perfect. Everyone has their flaws and challenges. Some of the most beautiful people I know deal with serious health issues, have a heavy burden to care for a child with a disability, and struggle in a difficult relationship. On the outside you’d think they have a perfect life. The struggle is real and it keeps them humble. And most of all, reliant on God to sustain them, keep them moving forward each day and accepting their situation, knowing it has come to them through the hands of God.



The most powerful verse in the bible…”for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Your search and desire for a perfect life already exist. God gave you what you have because He knows, through His strength, you can live out your days with what He has blessed you with….even those things you think are a curse. God’s strength overcomes any struggle, battle or painful circumstance. Trust God every day to meet your needs and rely on Him to move you forward, no matter what you face. His strength is made perfect in weakness! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment