Monday, July 30, 2018


For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Philippians 2:13



This weekend I was fortunate enough to take a road trip on my motorcycle back up to the Smoky Mountains. Along the way I was able to see God’s hand working on my behalf. It all started as I rode through Carrollton, Ga. Believe it or not, I rode through that entire town without hitting one red light. That in itself would be considered luck. Yet, I saw it as God’s hand going ahead of me. The entire trip was smooth, things just seemed to work in my favor and I was blessed by the ride.



So often we are looking for God, when God is really there in our midst. For the Christian, He is always working in your favor, providing you protection, guidance and blessing you with those moments when you realize it was God all along. God is everywhere and He is working in your life to grow you into a mature Christian. Finding Him takes little effort when you open your eyes to see the beautiful things He puts before you.



Maybe you’ve been searching for God. Maybe you are asking for God’s will to be revealed in your life. Friend, let me share with you a thought….the moment you are in IS GOD’S WILL! Some people who ask for God’s will to be revealed are actually saying…”I’m not happy now God and want something better”. Guilty! Know that where you are is God’s will for your life here and now. He might have something new for you, but trust Him in the moment and look for Him every day as you navigate life! God is right there beside you! Find Him today with open eyes! God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment