Sunday, July 22, 2018


He restores my soul; He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Psalm 23:3



The other day I received a text from my cell phone provider, letting me know my plan had been renewed for another month. When I see messages like that, I’m happy my bills are paid and I’m good for 30 days.



As Christians, we can be renewed on a daily basis. The challenges of each day, the temptations we fall for, those ugly words said, the moments of defeat. All of these things can weigh heavy on the heart, making us feel unworthy of God’s love. I can assure you those thoughts of doubt and feelings of defeat come from Satan. If you spirit is listening to words of defeat, and negativity, you can be assured Satan is trying to destroy you emotionally. Don’t listen to Him.



Yes, you might have failed God yesterday, but that’s by no reason to walk defeated today. Come to God with your transgressions and ask for His forgiveness and healing. Then walk anew as He restores your soul so you can walk forward through this new day, your sin debt has been paid in full. Walk in confidence today and experience God’s power to restore your mind and heart. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment