Wednesday, July 11, 2018


For the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught. Proverbs 3:26



In my job there are constant challenges, deadlines and a never ending process of decisions that have to be made. By the end of the day, I am mentally and oftentimes physically drained. Its my job, but I still enjoy what I do and thank God for blessing me with work! One thing is for sure, there never seems to be a shortage of surprises. Those little things that pop up unexpectedly, that add to the already tall pile of “to dos”.



Over the years I have given God a lot of my tasks and challenges, asking for His wisdom and guidance as I navigate the day. I can tell you He has never let me down. He has always come through and worked out situations better than I could have ever expected. Sometimes the way He works is a mystery to me, but with each occurrence, my confidence in the Lord grows. And quite truthfully that is what God wants for His children, confidence in Him!



Maybe you are faced with some challenges that seem to exceed your capabilities. Give them over to God and have CONFIDENCE that He will work through them with your best interest in mind. Things might not always turn out the way you expected, but that’s OK! As long as you continue to grow in your level of confidence in the Lord, nothing you face will jar your emotions. Trust Him today with everything and see Him work His awesome ways to grow your confidence in Him! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment