Monday, July 15, 2019


…a thorn in the flesh was given to me, as messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. I plead with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12: 7-9



Its funny how the smallest things can cause such a stir. A splinter that’s been hurting us, we pull it out, and find this little thing caused so much pain. A few hurtful words from a friend that resulted in sleepless nights and a heavy heart. An approaching task (Monday morning) becomes your big ugly monster. Can you relate?



Life gives us no shortage of trouble and heart ache. And even though the thing that pains you is small, it has a huge impact on your mind, body and soul. God often uses those small annoyances, (because they are all small to God), to bring you closer to Him. He knows He can handle your day to day pains, but He allows them to cross your path for a reason and purpose. Your weakness is the trigger for God’s strength to step in and help you move past the hurt, the wounds and fears. Trust that God has today covered under His care. Anything you can’t handle, know He can! Have a blessed and victorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment