Wednesday, July 24, 2019


Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise. Ephesians 5:15



The other day I entered a bathroom and saw a bright yellow sign that read “Floor Wet, Use Caution”. If I hadn’t had seen that sign, I wouldn’t have been aware the floor was wet and without watching my step I could have fallen.



For the child of God, its important to always be aware of God’s warnings He provides as you navigate life. There might be places you go or people with whom you associate that could bring you down in your spiritual life. Been there, done that myself, even with all of His warnings. And the hard part is getting back up on your feet when you’ve fallen spiritually.



One way God shows signs of caution is through the wisdom He gives you by reading His word daily and through His Holy Spirit speaking to you. One question you might ask yourself….”God, is this your voice?” To answer that question, you must line what He says with what’s in the bible. If what you hear is backed up in the bible, then I can assure you its most likely His voice telling you to use caution and heed His advice as you work your way through a situation or involve yourself with someone.



Look for God’s warning signs to safely guide you through life. He provides all you need when you trust in His wisdom and guidance! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment