Tuesday, July 30, 2019


Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. Psalm 138:7



This morning during my quiet time the Lord spoke these words to me….Trust in Me daily. I have a plan for your life to grow you through the circumstances and challenges you face on a daily basis. As you go through each encounter, I season your life with blessings and strengthen your faith muscles.



Your life is the result of the good things and bad things you’ve been through. Take pride in the fact that you are a child of God, knowing that I will always be by your side to protect you, to guide you and encourage you. There is nothing we can’t do together. Trust me each day as you journey through this life.



I hope and trust these words are an encouragement to you as you continue your spiritual journey with God. Trust Him every day no matter what you face. He has a plan for everything He allows to come your way! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment