Sunday, April 10, 2022

 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

 

Every day someone in this country is saved from death by either a person’s quick actions to pull someone from a burning house, pushed away from danger, or medically saved through cpr. Maybe your life has been saved by a person who cared enough to take the necessary action to help you.

 

Friend, you might be the safest person on earth, doing everything right and by the book, but if you have never received Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, nothing you do on your own will save you from an eternal Hell.

 

The ONLY thing YOU can do to save yourself is to pray and ask Jesus to come into your life, ask for forgiveness of sin and ask Him to save you. As today’s scripture says, you can only be saved by having faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus, God’s Son, made payment for your sins by dying a painful death on a cross.

 

“It is finished.”  

 

“It is finished” were the last words Jesus Christ spoke before He died. His life’s purpose was completed, He made a way for you and I to come to God through faith and belief in Jesus Christ, He made payment for the penalty of mankind’s sins.

 

I can tell you after living 40 plus years as a Christian, Jesus Christ has always been by my side, helping me through life. Yes, I’ve made some mistakes along the way, yet my sins have been, and continue to be, forgiven because of Jesus blood sacrifice on my behalf. You can have this grace and mercy too.

 

Pray to received Jesus today. Don’t delay friends. You do not know when your next breath will be your last. Save your life today through one simple prayer: “God, I am a sinner. I believe Jesus Christ died for my sins and rose back to life after 3 days, having victory over death. Please forgive me of my sins and the horrible things I’ve done in my past. I believe in Jesus Christ and I need Him to save my soul. Amen. “

 

No comments:

Post a Comment