Saturday, April 9, 2022

 Saying, “To you I will give the land of Canaan as the allotment of your inheritance.” Psalm 105:11

 

When God makes a promise, He keeps it. Thousands of generations have passed since the creation of Adam and Eve, yet God continues to maintain His promise to never leave nor forsake us. From the birth of Christ and 33 years of living testament of God’s existence through His Son, you can put your faith and trust in Him, always.

 

In My Father’s house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go and prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that is where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3

 

God’s promise to the modern-day Christian: you have a mansion waiting for you in Heaven. Jesus has prepared a way to get there and God created that promised land for His followers. With this understanding, you should stand firm in your faith and confidence that God will make good on His promise to bring you into His presence. No more tears, no more suffering or loss. Everything will be amazing beyond belief.

 

As you go about your day, keep your faith steady, your actions aligned with God’s standards and your hope in the promise of rewards awaiting you in Heaven. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment