Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Lord is my portion, says my soul, Therefore I hope in Him. Lamentations 3:24

Every now and then someone will say "my heart is full", meaning something special has happened. Maybe finding the love of your life, all your kids are with you at the same time, or you received an answered prayer. All of these things are wonderful, yet temporary. Yes the feeling of joy in this special blessing might last a while, but eventually the fullness will dissipate. 

What is enough in life to maintain that constant feeling of joy? The Lord. Is He enough in your life to bring joy in all circumstances? Do you awaken each day with the thrill and excitement to see what He will do in your life? If you are like me, I never get enough of the Lord in my life. I oftentimes get distracted with the problems of life and forget to let go so God can work them for His glory.

The only way to satisfy the thirsty soul is to stand my the fountain of life....God himself. Stay close always and reach out for His love, His wisdom, His grace and His blessings. He wants to fill your cup to "overflowing", stay close to Him and experience completeness. Is He your portion? Seek Him today. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment