Thursday, March 10, 2022

 Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God. Philippians 4:18

 

Yesterday I checked into my hotel room while on a business trip. Upon entry, I noticed a brown paper bag on the counter with a note “from Lori”. My sweet and thoughtful wife had ordered a few baked goods and had them delivered to my room. What a wonderful surprise! I am so blessed to have a wife who shows her love through little acts of kindness. To say my heart is full is an understatement.

 

Today’s verse is Paul’s thankfulness for the generosity from believers in Philippi. Their support and giving to him brought much satisfaction to Paul and God’s blessings were showered upon those who generously gave. It’s the little things we do for others that make a difference. It shows how much you care for that person and lets them know you are thinking about them. It might cost you something, but the return on your sacrifice is much greater and more fulfilling.

 

Whose on your mind today? Bless them with something special. Doesn’t have to be much, just a simple act of kindness shows you care and they will appreciate your thoughtfulness! Share your love today with someone special! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment