Tuesday, March 15, 2022

 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7

 

I remember the first time I saw a police officer changing someone’s flat tire. I thought to myself, that isn’t his job, he has more important things to do, like catching criminals, slowing down speeders and breaking up fights. But, as a public servant, he is serving his community by helping them, one problem at a time.

 

Have you ever thought about the help of God in relation to your problems? Maybe you’ve felt like He has too much going on to help you in your daily battles. Friend, I can assure you, He has the time and capability to help you with every problem and challenge you face on a daily basis. Today’s verse encourages the child of God to place all of your burdens on Him, so He can help you through every difficulty, to keep you moving through life.

 

I can personally attest to His care and concern. Time after time, I have lifted my burdens to Him, only to have His strong hand take hold of the challenge and carry it to completion. Yes, the burden is still my responsibility, but He carry’s its weight so I can navigate through it with dependence upon Him. The key to having His help is believing He is really there, helping you with every request.

 

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. James 1:6

 

Whatever problem you face today, lift it up in prayer, in faith, to the Lord and He will help you, because He cares for you. God bless!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment