Tuesday, June 7, 2022

 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

 

When you encounter problems in life, how do you respond? Most of us go into crisis management mode and try to solve the issue quickly so we can move past the pain of the experience. But when we hurry through the problem, something is usually missed or we do or say something out of haste and come to regret it later.

 

I can tell you after experiencing God in my life over the years, the best thing I’ve done when trouble comes my way is stop and pray over the issue. When I do, I allow God to take it from me and respond in His all knowing way with great wisdom and allow Him to guide me through it, one step at a time. I’ve NEVER regrated turning it over to Him. And because of that, I can sleep a little better knowing God has my back on this issue and will help me the next day as more comes my way.

 

I encourage you to let God take the lead in your crisis management. He wants to help and is ready and willing to put His resources to work to resolve the issue weighing heavily on your mind. Seal the deal with a word of thanksgiving and trust, as God wants to know your have confidence in His abilities.  God bless!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment