Saturday, June 18, 2022

 Why do You stand afar off, O Lord? Why do You hide in times of trouble? Psalm 10:1

 

There have been times in my life when I went through difficult times and it appeared God had abandoned me. It seemed like utter silence and I had no idea what to do. Maybe you too have encountered that feeling. That was certainly the thoughts and feelings of the writer of Psalm 10, as he and many of the Israelites had to survive in the desert for a period of time before God gave them permission to enter into the Promised Land.

 

And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8

 

From the early times after creation until this present day, God is always going ahead of His people, making a way for them, addressing the issues before we get there, so our paths are smooth and unhindered (Isaiah 45:2). I can tell you from my personal experience, God is always two steps ahead of me. There are bad things that could have happened and they didn’t, simply because God was working in my future and knew the dangers that lurked ahead. I simply was responsible to continue my walk forward thru life, in complete obedience and trust in Him. Every single time, it works out like that, and it will for you too.

 

You are never alone as a child of God. He is always there with you, but the uncertainty of your situation should never question His presence, just trust that He is working on your behalf and wants you to continue to walk thru it with faith. God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment