Friday, June 24, 2022

 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Revelations 3:20

 

Over the past few days my sister and her friend have been here visiting from Illinois. During this time, we’ve been able to get together with my kids. Unfortunately not all at the same time, but in groups, we’ve been able to fellowship and enjoy each other’s company. One of the highlights is gathering around the dinner table (restaurant) and eat, laugh and recall old memories of our lives together. It’s been an awesome and fun past few days and one I will treasure for a long time.

 

One of the beautiful things about Jesus Christ is He stands ready to come to us and enjoy a feast of blessings and to make special memories in our walk with Him. All you have to do is take the first step to open the door to your heart and allow Him to come in and share life with you. I can’t tell you how much He has impacted my life. He has been there in the good times and bad, helping me through difficult times and carrying me to the highest points of my life.

 

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

 

This opportunity is open to you as well! Ask Him to come into your life and feast on the rich and bountiful blessings He has in store, just for you! He created every part of your being, so why not allow Him to lead you through life, lean on His wisdom, strength and encouragement. Life is a feast and with Him you won’t leave this world without wonderful memories and a life impactful to your earthly family! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment