Monday, October 10, 2022

 Ephesians 3:20

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us. 


It's Monday, and for some it's the start of another work week. Thankfully I have today off, but a lot of work will be on my plate Tuesday morning. How's your workload looking? 


If you are like me, you question how you'll ever get it all accomplished? I can tell you God is interested in your needs and capable of helping orchestrate the heavy workload so you can navigate through it without much difficulty. I can personally attest to this as I see His hand working in my place of employment every day. Yes, I still stress and worry some, but He provides little nuggets of encouragement throughout each day. 


Start today off in prayer, asking God to help you. He loves you and wants to help, even in the small details of work and life. Give it a try, with faith in His abilities, and you'll see Him working through the day. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment