Tuesday, October 4, 2022

 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. Matthew 14:2

 

My wife and I are planning our anniversary trip to Nashville. One thing we’ve been doing is asking people who’ve been there before questions like: where to stay, what to visit and any other information that will benefit our time in the great music city.

 

While on earth, Jesus Christ gave a perfect account of what Heaven will be like for His children. “A house with many mansions” sounds like the perfect place to be! And as children of God, we will all live there for all eternity. The assurance of life eternal with the God of this universe is awesome to think about and wonder when we’ll check in.

 

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7

 

Until then, you have a purpose and mission to accomplish by serving the Lord in whatever capacity He has placed you. Are you serving Him well? Your life isn’t over until the last breath taken, make each day count for the Lord.

 

Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. 2 Timothy 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment