Tuesday, April 4, 2017

And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 1 John 3:5

This morning I was off from work and at home to see the trash man haul off my trash. All during the week my rolling trash can receives all the stuff I discard and no longer need. Then once a week they come and haul it off. Thankful to the men who work hard to remove my trash. 

Over 2,000 years ago there was a man who hauled off mankind's trash, sin, that has accumulated since the beginning of time. Without Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross, my sins would overflow and my life would be a stinky mess. Thankfully His labor of love cleansed me and I no longer carry the weight of sin. He doesn't take it away once a week, it's immediate....no dumpster needed.

How about your life? Are you on Jesus sin removal route or are you weighted down by the stinky mess of a sinful life....totally separated from the Savior? All you have to do is ask for His forgiveness and receive Him into your life today. Turn from a sinful lifestyle and feel the freedom to live victorious in this life. He will always be there to carry your load, trust Him today. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment