Sunday, March 25, 2018


And the Lord said to Joshua: “See! I have given Jericho into your hand, its king and the mighty men of valor. You shall march around the city, all you men of war: you shall go all around the city once. This you shall do six days.

Joshua 6:2-3



Shortly after arriving at work each day, I walk around my office in prayer. Asking for God’s hand of protection against me and the people I work with, pray for a spirit of continuity, ask God for wisdom and guidance and thank Him for my job and the blessings He bestows upon me. Ever since I’ve been doing this, things seem to go a little smoother at work. Yes, there are those tough days, but God’s hand is always moving ahead of me.



Every day we face an enemy who attacks us to try and take away our joy and peace. Some days that little rascal does a good job at making our day miserable, but in the end, he has been defeated by the God we serve. Why not do like Joshua and his army, march around your battle field and pray. Seek out God’s hand of protection, provide wisdom and strength and ask Him to fight the battle on our behalf. Spiritual warfare is bigger than you, so lean on the One who is equipped to defeat the enemy.



Your battle might be a family issue, march around your home. It might be a financial opportunity, march around your bank. There might be trouble brewing in your church, march around your church. Whatever your battle, you can win it with God’s help by marching forward, in prayer, and claim the victory today! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment