Tuesday, March 27, 2018


And they said among themselves, “Who will roll away the stone from the door of the tomb for us?” Mark 16:3



Upon the death of Jesus Christ, His body was placed in a tomb, sealed by a large stone, and guarded by soldiers. No one was allowed to come to Jesus. Jesus Christ dead body sealed off from the world, many I’m sure hoped “out of sight, out of mind”. Yet as we know from biblical accounts He didn’t stay dead for long. After three days He arose from the dead, the stone was rolled away and Jesus was free from the sting of death and isolation.



Today, Jesus Christ Holy Spirit lives inside the bodies of everyone who believes in Him and accepted Him into their life. No longer isolated from the world, He lives forever more! I can tell you that His presence in my life is real. I feel Him touch everything in my life. I see His hand working daily to pave the way for me as I live out my faith. He is alive and wants to come into the hearts of every man, woman and child.



As we approach the time of Easter, pray for those who are outside the faith. As Christians, we have a duty to share the good news of Jesus Christ. There are so many who live each day with Jesus still locked up in some tomb, not knowing who He is and what He can do in the life of a believer. He is no longer isolated, share Him with friends, family and coworkers. He is alive, carry on His plan of Salvation today. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment