Monday, March 5, 2018


Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us; we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5:20



Just being real this morning, I was on my knees praying to God, recalling my sins and failures from the day before. Asking for forgiveness, I was reminded that I am an ambassador for Christ. My life should represent Christ in everything I say, do, think and believe. How do I achieve this ability to represent Christ who is completely pure, sinless and holy; where I am unholy, fleshly and vulnerable to sin?



As humans its impossible to live a perfect, sin free life. Even at our best, God considers us filthy rags in comparison to his purity Isaiah 64:6. Unlike a job that requires an employee to wear a uniform that helps identify who he or she represents, we don’t have a uniform, but we have the Holy Spirit living inside of us. From His Spirit we can draw from His wisdom, power and strength to help shape and mold us into the image of Christ. We wont be perfect, but our life can do a better job representing Him every day as we grow in our walk with the Lord.



The way to get there is growing in our relationship with Him. Studying His word, constant prayer, learning from our mistakes and seeking God’s help to sustain us when temptations come our way are just a few things we can do to help condition us to be better ambassadors for Christ. The Christian life is a growth process. You’ll never learn and grow without mistakes and gaining wisdom along the way. Keep going at it, keep living for Christ, He loves you and will help strengthen you when you need it most. And we all need strength as we battle the world each day. Be an ambassador for Christ today! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment