Thursday, August 18, 2016

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. ‎
Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. 
Matthew 7:13-14

This week I have been on a business trip to Florida. At night I got out to see the sights and sounds of the beach community. People walking everywhere in groups...as families or couples. Very few were walking by themselves. For the majority of us, we thrive by being around others. 

There will come a day when we will all walk alone when we face God and his judgment upon our life. The real question to ask....have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior? If not, your journey will continue to a place called Hell. Upon death there is no changing your course...you either accept Him or deny His presence in your life. 

Unfortunately, many will find Hell to be their eternal home because they have followed the crowd and desired what the world provides...short lived moments of self satisfaction followed by times of emptiness. It doesn't have to be that way. 

God gave His Son, Jesus Christ, as a sacrifice for our sin. Jesus bridged that gap between sinful man and God's holy existence. There is only one way to eternal life in Heaven and that is by accepting Jesus Christ into your life, believe in Him and ask for His forgiveness of your sinful past and future. By doing so, you are "coverd by the blood of Christ"...the only identifier as a Child of God. 

Where are you journeying today? Are you walking on a wide path, heading towards eternal doom? Or...walking daily with Christ in humble obedience to His way and His direction for your life. Nothing we do will get us into Heaven...only by accepting Him and living life under His following and care. 

Pray to God something like this..."Dear God, I am a sinner and I know I deserve Hell. I believe in Jesus Christ and ask for your forgiveness of my sins and I ask that Jesus come into my life and save my soul. I want to live for you Jesus and find my eternal destination with you one day. Help me as we journey together." amen! God bless you friend as you journey through life with Christ. ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment