Friday, November 26, 2021

 I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,” and You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Psalm 32:5 

 

There is nothing more troubling than a flat tire when you are on the road. Once that tire goes flat, you are stuck and can’t move until its fixed or you change the tire with a spare. Years ago “fix-a-flat" came out on the market that provided a temporary solution to a flat tire. Simply connect this can of fix a flat to your tire’s valve stem, push the button and your tire fills with a liquid substance that patches the hole and fills the tire with air, just enough to get you going again. .  

 

Our relationship with the Lord is very similar to our travels. We are always moving through life, but when we get caught up in sin, our relationship is hindered and in essence we are halted in our journey until that relationship is mended. How can you get back to smooth sailing with the Lord? Asking the Lord to forgive you. By acknowledging your trespass, you plug the gap between you and Him, and His grace and mercy restores your relationship. It's that simple, yet many people keep trying to move forward thinking things will be ok, and they won't 

 

If you find your spiritual journey a bit bumpy, fix it with forgiveness and ask the Lord to help you steer away from the trouble you found yourself in so you won't be stranded again by that pothole of sin. The Lord will restore you, ask for forgiveness today! God bless!   

No comments:

Post a Comment