Wednesday, November 24, 2021

 In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 

 

As you approach Thanksgiving Day tomorrow, spend this day reflecting on your blessings and thanking God for all the good things He has brought into your life. Your list might be long or possibly short, but there is always something to be thankful for, even in the most difficult of times.  

 

I personally am thankful for many things, but the one that I treasure is God’s presence with me, every day, everywhere I go. He promises to never leave nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5). He is closer than a friend and provides wisdom, protection and encouragement along the way. No matter how farm I might stray from Him, He is always there, waiting for my return and provides the grace and mercy I need to sustain a personal relationship with Him.  

 

What are you thankful for in your life? Take some time throughout the day and pray to God, mentioning those things and yield yourself to honoring Him in your actions and words. Spread the cheer of Thanksgiving to all around you...God’s light shines to the world through your thankfulness! God bless and Happy Thanksgiving friend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment