Monday, November 29, 2021

 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written. The days fashioned for me. When as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:16 

 

Today I celebrate 56 years of life. One thing that continues to amaze me is how God knows my life, even before I’ve lived it. He knew me before He created me in the womb of my birth mother. Although she was not able to care for me, she gave me up for adoption and I was place in the perfect environment and family to raise me to be who I am today. God foresaw my life and had a plan for me.  Although it came with a few bumps and twisty turns, it's my life, and I’m here today because of God’s blessings, love and protection.  

 

Knowing these things, I think it's wise that we put our trust in the Lord to Shepard our life. He already knows what's in store for us, so why not rely on His wisdom and guiding hand as we navigate life. He promises to never leave nor forsake us! I don’t know anyone who can be that dedicated to our care. When we put our faith and trust in Him, we engage in a beautiful relationship that only grows us and sustains us when we need that extra dose of strength and encouragement.  

 

I encourage you today, put your faith and trust in God. Commit your life to Him and experience the blessings of being a child of God. He authored your life with purpose. Find it today in Him. God bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment