Thursday, November 25, 2021

 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Philippians 1: 3 

 

Happy Thanksgiving friend! Today is a day to give thanks for the many blessings in our lives. This day for many will be spent with friends and family as they gather around a table to feast on some great food. I love this holiday and the memories that have been made over the years.  

 

Unfortunately, there will be some gatherings with an empty seat, with the passing of a loved one. I can personally relate to the loss of a loved one, my mother. The void of that loved one makes it difficult to be thankful, but our loss is not in vain when we know they are celebrating in Heaven with Jesus. Many days I have to tell myself she is in a better place, completely healed and walking in glory.  

 

To make this Thanksgiving special, take time to remember those loved ones who have passed and thank God for their life’s impact on you and others. I know my mom was a special lady and she gave so much of herself. I’m so thankful for her in my life. Have a blessed and enjoyable Thanksgiving! God bless!   

No comments:

Post a Comment